Sheltons Accountants Denmark
We are a highly proficient and independent accounting and tax advisory firm – working exclusively with internationally operating businesses, focusing especially on the Danish construction industry and related areas.
Ned Shelton established the Danish office of Sheltons in 1994, and we have since delivered top quality services to international clients.
Our focus and efficiency
As an independent, specialised firm, working solely with inbound investors into Denmark, we offer quality, highly skilled and efficient services.
Our services – ‘one-stop shop’
We focus on providing a wide range of thoroughly professional services to inbound investors, as well as to expatriates relocating to Denmark. Our primary services are outlined below.
- Accounting and business advisory services
- Full range of tax consulting and compliance services, from extensive advice on complex international tax and tax treaty issues to the preparation of tax returns
- Advising on all aspects of permanent establishments
- VAT advice and administration
- Company law advice and company secretarial services
- Formation of Danish branches and subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Registering with government agencies (including RUT registration)
- Assisting with trade union matters, health and safety issues and related matters
- Expat relocation services – visa assistance, opening bank accounts, finding accommodation and schools, etc.
- Payroll services, including tax advice to employers and employees
- Employment law and HR services etc.
- Periodic bookkeeping through to year-end compliance and reporting under IFRS or local GAAP