Meet some of Europe’s most important stakeholders and decision makers in the building and construction industry
Building Network is in the process of planning and marketing this year’s popular Scandinavian building and construction conference: BNCC20. The conference, which will take place on 17 November 2020 at the Copenhagen Marriott, is being held in collaboration with Copenhagen Capacity, Invest in Skåne, Business Sweden and various European chambers of commerce.
Help attract investors and position Scandinavia as one overall sustainable region
Building Network invites investors, real estate developers, builders, general, turnkey and general contractors, consultants, subcontractors and experts to discuss upcoming projects in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. The aim of the conference is to create an international networking forum for companies and other stakeholders interested in expanding their businesses in Scandinavia and in meeting potential partners at home and abroad. Throughout the day the conference offers lots of
networking, company exhibitions and, notably, presentations on future Scandinavian construction projects worth billions.
Listen to last year’s participants talk about what they think about the Building Network Construction Conference.
Contact us for more information about the possibility of becoming an exhibitor and boost your company’s profile at the conference.
- 10-15-minute company presentation
- 3×2 m exhibition space with two high bar tables, chairs in the conference area and space for 4 roll-up banners
- 3 conference tickets
- One-page ad in the conference programme (print deadline 4 November 2020)
- Company profile (300 words) and logo on conference site linking to your website
- Pre- and post-company teaser (100 words) in conference newsletter (sent to participants and partners 1-3 days before and after conference)
- One-page flyer for inclusion in conference folder
Contact Mickey Lund at +45 93 85 75 75 or email@example.com, to become a partner at Building Network Construction Conference 2020.